Scooters are dangerous. Companies routinely fail to maintain scooters leaving unsuspecting consumers at risk for serious injury. Drivers often fail to notice scooters causing crashes as well. The Denver Health Emergency Room alone reported at least three scooter injuries PER DAY.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO FOLLOWING A SCOOTER ACCIDENT IN COLORADO?
- Call 911 and seek medical attention immediately.
- File a police report. This is important to document what happened.
- Report the accident immediately to the owner of the scooter, whether lyft or Lime.
- Take pictures of the scooter, the scene and make sure to identify the scooter.
- If a car or truck is involved, make sure to get their information.
- Take down the names and information of any witnesses.
- Call Ridder Law for a case consultation.
Scooters may be fun to ride around on but they are very dangerous. Take caution if you ride on one and wear a helmet. If you are hurt in a scooter accident, call Ridder Law.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A CASE REVIEW
At Ridder Law, our goal is simple. We want to give you the time and attention you deserve. With a personal touch, you are always available to get in touch with us 24/7. We have more time to spend with you than the big advertising firms do and this results in better outcomes. Each case is important to us. Contact us today for a free case consultation.